Guaranteed win tonight

Good news chaps, we're absolutely guaranteed to BATTER Orient tonight 'cos I can't make it. You heard it here first.

I'm in Birmingham watching the mighty Steel Panther blow the roof off the O2 Academy and send it spinning into cyber space.

It's very rare that I miss a home game, perhaps 1 per season, but it happens every single time, without fail. Celebration Sunday, Lewis Alessandra's hattrick against Scunny, Rochdale at home at the beginning of this season, the list goes on.

Enjoy tonight's champagne football gentlemen and roar the boys on from me.

PS. Death To All But Metal :headbang:

Good news chaps, we're absolutely guaranteed to BATTER Orient tonight 'cos I can't make it. You heard it here first.

I'm in Birmingham watching the mighty Steel Panther blow the roof off the O2 Academy and send it spinning into cyber space.It's very rare that I miss a home game, perhaps 1 per season, but it happens every single time, without fail. Celebration Sunday, Lewis Alessandra's hattrick against Scunny, Rochdale at home at the beginning of this season, the list goes on.

I've got a ticket for friday's gig at the academy.

I've got a ticket for friday's gig at the academy.

I'm going to Ireland on Thursday for 4 days Pukka, that's why i've got to go all the way to sodding Birmingham instead tonight. And they re-arranged tonight's game against Orient the day after I bought the concert tickets ha ha.

Tonight will be my second time watching them. The first time was a couple of months back when they totally blew off the stage supported Motley Crue and Def Leppard at the MEN Arena.

Enjoy Friday, gutted I can't be there aswell.

I'm going to Ireland on Thursday for 4 days Pukka, that's why i've got to go all the way to sodding Birmingham instead tonight. And they re-arranged tonight's game against Orient the day after I bought the concert tickets ha ha.

Tonight will be my second time watching them. The first time was a couple of months back when they totally blew off the stage supported Motley Crue and Def Leppard at the MEN Arena.

Enjoy Friday, gutted I can't be there aswell.

Never seen them before. Early finish on friday, steel panther friday night & a 9:15 start on the rifle bus to notts county. Great start to the weekend

Never seen them before. Early finish on friday, steel panther friday night & a 9:15 start on the rifle bus to notts county. Great start to the weekend

Ha ha, if Carlsberg did weekends eh?

If you're into "proper music" get yourself down to the HMV Ritz in Manchester on 27th September, 2012 to see the one and only W.A.S.P. As live bands go, they are the dogs bollox, must've seen 'em 20 times over the years and they get better every time :drinking::headbang::drinking:

I'm in Birmingham watching the mighty Steel Panther blow the roof off the O2 Academy and send it spinning into cyber space.

It's very rare that I miss a home game, perhaps 1 per season, but it happens every single time, without fail. Celebration Sunday, Lewis Alessandra's hattrick against Scunny, Rochdale at home at the beginning of this season, the list goes on.

I blame you for last night's defeat - 'Break The Silence' out! :mad:

I blame you for last night's defeat - 'Break The Silence' out! :mad:

Ha ha, i'll get my coat! I did try to come on late last night when I got back from Birmingham in order to apologise but my t'interweb was playing up. I've been fully briefed about our piss poor showing by our kid who used my season ticket in my absence. Safe to say, if he'd paid for it he'd be wanting a refund under the Trade Descriptions Act.

On a positive note, Steel Panther were absolutely awesome. Top drawer performance, belted out some crackers, worked the crowd superbly and even had numerous "hot chicks" in the audience going topless while sitting on their boyfriends shoulders. Just how hair metal used to be back in the day.

You're in for a real treat on Friday night Pukka. Top notch stuff :headbang:

Edited by Break The Silence