The Masters

What are peoples predictions?

Tiger is getting the headlines seemingly from one brilliant round. (I know hes picked up, but he's as short as 3/1 to win it?!?)

If you are having a bet on the winner paddy power are paying top 6. Also if Tiger wins its money back for losing bets.

Backed:

Justin Rose @ 33/1 (and a fiver on him at 15/2 to be top GB/IRL player)

Hunter Hahan @ 30/1

Matt Kuchar @ 66/1

I've had :

Luke Donald to win 16/1

Bubba Watson to finish in top 5 8/1

Charles Howell iii to finish in top 10 9/1

I reckon mcIllroy has a great chance too at 13/2 but you can't back them all :grin:

Was going to have Bubba to be leading after round 1. McIlroy was far too short for me to back him to win (Agreed he will go close).

And G-Mac @ 80/1 is another name I looked at. Far too big a price for me.

Was going to have Bubba to be leading after round 1. McIlroy was far too short for me to back him to win (Agreed he will go close).

And G-Mac @ 80/1 is another name I looked at. Far too big a price for me.

I may throw a couple of quid on padraig harrington to be first round leader 66/1. I think he won the par 3 warm up competition yesterday and is said to be playing well.

I've taken small E/W bets with Paddy Power on Mahan, Watson and Donald as a starter. I find golf an absolute nightmare to bet on though (hence taking the E/W option) so I usually wait until after the cut to see who I fancy. Woods and McIlroy obviously look like they have chances but I'm not backing anyone at 4/1 in such a wide open field in a competition which has seen a fair few long odds winners.