If KMB has been a norty boy

According to the OS, today's squad is unchanged apart fromBig Jean missing through suspension, but Hash-Brown is in. Maybe my memory isfailing in my advancing years, but I don't recall him being in the squad forthe last couple of games or so, although he obviously didn't make thebench.

Was he named in the original18/19 man squad recently, or has Mr Bugby made a slight error? If KMBis in the squad, I'd love to see him start wide left with Simmo just behind thefront man. It worked well earlier in the season. Reid is in there aswell. Today's starting XI could be interesting.

According to the OS, today's squad is unchanged apart fromBig Jean missing through suspension, but Hash-Brown is in. Maybe my memory isfailing in my advancing years, but I don't recall him being in the squad forthe last couple of games or so, although he obviously didn't make thebench.

Was he named in the original18/19 man squad recently, or has Mr Bugby made a slight error? If KMBis in the squad, I'd love to see him start wide left with Simmo just behind thefront man. It worked well earlier in the season. Reid is in there aswell. Today's starting XI could be interesting.

Think he's been named in the 18/19 man squad, but not in the final 16..

Per-match he warmed up by taking shots, not with the other subs.

Similar at half time.

When he came on he tried to do too much, frustrating his team mates. And I thought there were a couple of occasions where he wasn't given the ball when he should have been.

Maybe I'm reading more into it than I should. I don't think he fits in. That's a shame.

Edited by opinions4u

Similar at half time.

When he came on he tried to do too much, frustrating his team mates. And I thought there were a couple of occasions where he wasn't given the ball when he should have been.

Maybe I'm reading more into it than I should. I don't think he fits in. That's a shame.

He's got some skill and some pace but he's definitely too greedy. I can see why Dickov wasn't picking him. Perhaps he needs to have some targeted training to counter his him against the world attitude. If he starts playing the right pass, regularly, he will end up higher than us; if not he might not last as a professional footballer.

Similar at half time.

think your right he doesn't fit but he only has himself to blame

Seems its clear he doesn't fit in for the most part, look at Wes, Furman, Smith, Simmo and even the youths they all Tweet each other. Who does KMB Tweet not Latics players, some will say it means nothing but it appears he isn't part of the squad.

maybe they should all start wearing gloves. WTF is that all about, it is April for goodness sake. Even hi previous apperance as sub, when we had the "summer spell" a couple of weeks ago, he still had them on!!!!

He came on at 2 nil down ...... don't make him the scapegoat. Off the bench twice in the last 4 matches .

I think it's a fair point. He didn't seem to be looking for his team-mates at all, when he had the ball, yesterday. It struck me that perhaps he was trying to impress by taking on Wednesday on his own on the telly, with the possibility of other managers watching, since he may well be looking for a new club in the summer.

Not making him a scapegoat. I think he could be a very decent player, if he sorts his head out, but yesterday (like the rest of the team) his cameo certainly didn't justify the slating of Dickov for not picking him.

maybe they should all start wearing gloves. WTF is that all about, it is April for goodness sake. Even hi previous apperance as sub, when we had the "summer spell" a couple of weeks ago, he still had them on!!!!

I'd have subbed him straight off, just for that.