how long before we discuss the R word?

Box to box we were very good for 35 minutes of the first half and were the best side but again no cutting edge and no idea of defending set pieces.

Hate to say this but unless we get street wise we will be in trouble.

How many teams have we played that have got 'road menders' in their back four? Might not be pretty to watch but it is effective and they CAN defend set pieces.

Similarly, we have nowt up front and are in real danger of not scoring again this season.

I am not negative but hate coming away from games where we have probably played the better football but come away with the opposing manager saying: 'Oldham are probably the best football team we've played this season'.

Sheffield Wednesday today do a job simply and effectively and get result.

That's what can happen when you have a £800k striker playing, a £300k striker sitting on the bench, a £300k striker who didn't get on. Kuqi had that sort of quality 2 years ago- he's playing for us because he is friendly with Dickov and couldn't get a contract higher up in the league. Money doesn't buy success but it currently seems to guarantee a play-off spot at this level.

Also, Some refs might have sent Llera off for the foul he did on Tom- 99.9% of them at least give the free kick. The ref gives that decision it is 0-0 at HT at worse. Not much Dickov or any Oldham player can do about that.

Box to box we were very good for 35 minutes of the first half and were the best side but again no cutting edge and no idea of defending set pieces.

How many teams have we played that have got 'road menders' in their back four? Might not be pretty to watch but it is effective and they CAN defend set pieces.

Similarly, we have nowt up front and are in real danger of not scoring again this season.

I am not negative but hate coming away from games where we have probably played the better football but come away with the opposing manager saying: 'Oldham are probably the best football team we've played this season'.

You are 100% correct with all of that!

I feel that we have a good young manager in PD, I also think he is the right man for the job (who else wants it?)!

But.................................................... HE NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE :censored:ING BACON...............

Make changes when it aint working - Simpson on left wing (NO) Bunn up front (HE IS LIGHTWEIGHT) Kuqi (I LIKE HIS WORKRATE BUT 1 GOAL FROM OPEN PLAY SINCE NOVEMBER IS A :censored:ING PISSTAKE).

If I was Corney I would be asking why the fook we brought Tonks back? We are 3-0 up away and he still doesn't bring him on???

I have supported Dickov all season but he is worrying me right now!

This sums it up brilliantly for me.