I'm sure when he went in for his op they said they were hoping to get him back for a couple of games before the end of the season. Any news?

We were told 12 weeks I think. How long has he been out now? Is suppose even he if gets himself fit he will be miles off match fitness. We haven't been told that he is back in training yet.

We were told 12 weeks I think. How long has he been out now? Is suppose even he if gets himself fit he will be miles off match fitness. We haven't been told that he is back in training yet.

Me thinks we wont see him again............

Hope I'm wrong as he makes us tick and we've missed him soooo much - but no mention since the Op as to updates, he's said nought on twitter....2+2 and coming up with 17 possibly but I dont think he'll be feature again for us.

I hope he plays for us again. Surely it rests with PD? He's probably not on big money and won't be getting many other offers with his injury record so up to us to make him an offer.

I would have thought that a deal had already been struck for next year, as part and parcel of the "early op"

Not sure that waiting until after you've dislocated your shoulder for the third or fourth time constitutes "early".

it was mentioned, that the operation was required, but would probably take place at the end of the season. of course, nature sometimes wont wait

Not sure that waiting until after you've dislocated your shoulder for the third or fourth time constitutes "early".

Exactly we waited for him to have the op so he could play against Liverpool and Chesterfield in January. He needed the op after Hartlepool (if not before)