Anyone else hardly ever watch it these days? Years ago I would fight tooth and nail to watch MotD on a Saturday, if the wife wanted to watch something else or if we were out I would make sure I taped it and watched it later.

These days I have it on series link and usually just delete it on a Sunday afternoon rather than watch it. Don't really care anymore what happens to the pampered millionaire numpties.

Anyone else hardly ever watch it these days? Years ago I would fight tooth and nail to watch MotD on a Saturday, if the wife wanted to watch something else or if we were out I would make sure I taped it and watched it later.

These days I have it on series link and usually just delete it on a Sunday afternoon rather than watch it. Don't really care anymore what happens to the pampered millionaire numpties.

I agree that I no longer watch religiously as in days gone by - I simply record it and then fast forward to each goal - rewind and watch the passage of play and then move on to the next goal. MoTD in 4 minutes - sorted!

Couldn't give a flying :censored:. The Premier League has ruined football in this country regardless of the improved standard of play.