The problem is getting the ball from the flanks, PD said Kirk Millar didn't receive much of the ball last Saturday, well having started him as out an out winger wasn't it the managers job to instruct he received a plentiful supply, if he hasn't got the players capable of doing that what's the point of wingers ?

Good job Ricky Holden or David Eyres weren't playing under PD, they would have been virtually ineffective in this set up.

They would still be assets regardless of how much the ball was getting to them.Even when we played :censored: Eyresy looked like he could create something. Our wingers right now just aren't anywhere near the standard of those two.

Matt Smith is back in the squad tomorrow so, given PDs plans that to have next season in my when picking the team tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see what part Smith gets in it. A start would be nice for him if only for effort given in warming up throughout the season.

Unless we're planning on signing Bunn or Tounkara next season I'd have left them out today. Politely, with thanks (no point burning bridges), but when there's nothing left to play for let's see what our contracted players can do.

Unless we're planning on signing Bunn or Tounkara next season I'd have left them out today. Politely, with thanks (no point burning bridges), but when there's nothing left to play for let's see what our contracted players can do.

We'd only be playing with 8 men Crusoe :wink:

To me looks like Lee is going plays all season then when there is a big chance he is moving on he is ill and cant play ;/ and why the fek isnt smith starting instead of a loan player is beyond me the lad should get his chance.....................

I would suggest that the reason he was given a two year deal was that the management understood the step up would take time for the lad. This pre-season as he enters the second year will not be about catch up as last years was.

I would suggest we should wait to judge on the next season, not this.

id like to see him get a good run i mean look at Chris ogrady hardly got any games with us goes to rochdale and score's :censored: loads now playing for soon to be a championship team ha say's it all................

Edited by qwerty