Help please

Just a couple of little things. Decided to opt for the 10 month plan, just printed it off and it says total season ticket price... Do I put £308 or the £334 with the interest included. I've just never done this before and gonna pop down at lunch. Also do I just hand it in and zebra post me details for my DD? Or will she want all that at the ticket office?

Just a couple of little things. Decided to opt for the 10 month plan, just printed it off and it says total season ticket price... Do I put £308 or the £334 with the interest included. I've just never done this before and gonna pop down at lunch. Also do I just hand it in and zebra post me details for my DD? Or will she want all that at the ticket office?

Don't forget to let us all know whether or not you got a smile at the ticket office upon your return...

Different lady today alongside the younger girl, but she was very pleasant.

Bloody burnley fan at work has got me scared now, his lad was renewing for the 5th time ina row and had always used the 10 month finance. However this year they rejected his application even though he's never missed a payment on any direct debit. He's now missed burnleys discount period, and the club basically told him tough. Apparently they've rejected quite a few this year.

I don't know what finance company they use but I hope it ain't zebra, I'll be royally pissed off if I get rejected. Anyone had anything like this happen to them?

Edited by Schlieb

Different lady today alongside the younger girl, but she was very pleasant.

Bloody burnley fan at work has got me scared now, his lad was renewing for the 5th time ina row and had always used the 10 month finance. However this year they rejected his application even though he's never missed a payment on any direct debit. He's now missed burnleys discount period, and the club basically told him tough. Apparently they've rejected quite a few this year.

I don't know what finance company they use but I hope it ain't zebra, I'll be royally pissed off if I get rejected. Anyone had anything like this happen to them?

It is Zebra and they are :censored:ing cowboys!

It is Zebra and they are :censored:ing cowboys!

Surely burnley would be pissed off about this, I think it was about £480 discount price? They've lost that because of this finance company.

Same applies with latics if I got rejected for some reason? I won't pay full whack.

Edited by Schlieb