Player share meeting 15.05.12

Dear all

The committee are planning to meet on Tuesday 15th May, location TBA

Any ideas,suggestions, comments or general overviews of how you feel player share has met/not met expectations over the last season would be appreciate

Please keep it clean now

We will post the location once it has been confirmed in case any fan would like to come down meet the committee, see us in action etc.

We will of course, post the meeting notes too.

In meantime, may I say on behalf of the committee a "big thank you" for yor continuing support of the scheme.

Regards

Underdog

Hey Up,

As a regular player share contributor I wouldn't mind having regular updates as to the level of the fund, number of contributors, payments made to the club (including the reason).

I love the fact that I can help, but I hate the fact that I can't see where my money is being used to help!

Perhaps a website, or at least monthly emails.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Anything to increase use of PlayerShare WebShop!

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/

A further £38.86 sent to the PlayerShare bank account from PlayerShare WebShop on 1st May. Over £365 since the turn of the year.

But use is dropping off. So please make it your favourite online. Get your partner using it when they spend online. If you're buying on behalf of your employer, use it. Booking a holiday, small purchase from amazon or big purchase from Currys please use it.

Thanks everyone, and yes laticsbiffo your right, we did have the idea of some correspondence once you join, regular updates but it's finding the time between the volunteers.

I am going to make this a priority for next season though, it's only fair and right.

And opinions.....we love the work and the funds you raise.....take a bow my son....

Thanks everyone

Underdog