Please can we stop these votes

These voting on "should we sign this player" is completely stupid, daft and annoying. If someone gets a "no vote" and is signed - how does that look?

Or can they be at least moved to the transfers page. There are 1000's of players available. Are all going to be put on the board?

These voting on "should we sign this player" is completely stupid, daft and annoying. If someone gets a "no vote" and is signed - how does that look?

Or can they be at least moved to the transfers page. There are 1000's of players available. Are all going to be put on the board?

I have to agree, it reminds me of the that irritating programme "Snog,Marry or avoid".

What transfer section?

Also, stop bloody moaning. It's pretty obvious from the thread titles what they are - if you don't like them, don't read them.

We can moan if we want, its part of the fabric on here.

To be fair there's not much else going on on here at the moment. The grow some balls and send me a email thread was closed just as it was getting interesting.

And the one about big tits!

Does that really matter how it looks on someone? haaha