Billy Quarmby

Right bit my tongue over this lad for a while...

But who does he think he is....AND the club are at fault here as well....

At Wycombe away last year he was on the pitch warming up with the players with all the gear on and smashed 6 seats with his amazing shooting skills...

I heard today he was in net for the Latics legends what the fook has he done to be a legend, he walks round most matchdays with his head up his ar$e and for me is an embarrassment to the club, i would love to know what his job role is, and with that job how is he allowed to warm up with the players on away games i wouldnt mind but the lad couldnt pass water correctly and just looks like an overgrown mascot.

His place in that team today alone cost the distress fund a fair few quid in an auction plus where was Paul Gerrard, he shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the pitch on match days let alone warming up with the players at half time on away games, last time i checked we were a PROFESSIONAL football team, not some 2 bit team who play on Clayton and all the players kids invade the pitch at half time for a kick about...

Powers that be sort it out, or if this gonna continue at least get the marketing bird with a face like crimewatch and a body out of Baywatch doing the half time draw in a bikini to even it up!!!

Go to away games and look out for the talentless fool in clubs attire struggling to return a pass correctly.....

There is a running joke in the Main Stand Lower where a few lads shout to him just what do you...even he cant reply...

grop a pair you set of pricks, you dont even know him, the amount of hours he and the rest of the team put in are amazing, the club doesnt need people like you, do one

Good evening Billy... :laught30:

Gordon puts in more hours than anyone else for the club FACT and he is far more respected and always will be.

The club do need people like ME paying for a season ticket to ensure Dickov has a budget to bring in players now run along and dont bring a knife to a gun fight!!!

grop a pair you set of pricks, you dont even know him, the amount of hours he and the rest of the team put in are amazing, the club doesnt need people like you, do one

"people like you"

That's exactly what the club needs, Real fans who go week in week out.

Billy does come across as a proper brown noser. As people have said, what does he do? If it's marketing, get off the pitch? We don't see Jenny training on away days.

And before you say.. I don't need to grow a pair.

Go to away games and look out for the talentless fool in clubs attire struggling to return a pass correctly.....

There is a running joke in the Main Stand Lower where a few lads shout to him just what do you...even he cant reply...

When I first clocked him I thought he was Mark Crossleys son - it was just how he sucked up to him as someone who looked about thirteen, hanging around the tunnel having a crack with anyone who would bother with him.

But then he would show up all over BP with a walkie talkie wearing a suit and eyeballing the crowd from 2.40 ish to just after Kick off!

Next news is he's warming up at Anfield as if he's one of the subs......then Lois Best tells me he's a YTS trainee the club have taken on - "he was a ball boy not too long ago!"

Louis gets the boot and now we hear young Billy is signing autographs! Work that one out.

if the club is happy with what he is doing on a day to day basis (i dont know what is it) then why does it bother you all?

you have all said you dont even know what he does, so why does it effect you all so much?

is it really such a big issue?

you all need to start watching the football and stop watching him

if the club is happy with what he is doing on a day to day basis (i dont know what is it) then why does it bother you all?

you have all said you dont even know what he does, so why does it effect you all so much?

is it really such a big issue?

you all need to start watching the football and stop watching him

The issue is... What the :censored: does he do? We know what everyone else does? He just seems to go on the pitch, get an ego trip and the club pay it.

:censored: him off and put his minimum wage towards the playing budget.

Billy Quarmby-marketing assistant/club admin, basically he's Jenny's 'bitch' and has a role in the day to day running of the club

I saw him 'chilling' in the club shop the other week, just sat on the floor - they must have soo much to do at the club! At the same time, Gordon seems to run (well...) around like a blue arsed fly 6 days a week for the club.. probably earns abit more of a pay packet though.

Anyhow, Billy needs to stop prancing about in his BQ training kit and get his arse behind the scenes doing his job, people were complaining about what Ian Hill claims in insentives, i.e. away games, free travel etc, this seems to be the same.

Oh well, SC knows what he's doing!

The issue is... What the :censored: does he do? We know what everyone else does? He just seems to go on the pitch, get an ego trip and the club pay it.

:censored: him off and put his minimum wage towards the playing budget.

we dont know what everyone does, we know job tiltes that it, you can guess what they do but do you really know?

do you know what jenny does? do you know she is/was a united fan?

do you know billys wage?

do I give a :censored: about any of the above?

you pay to watch the football, you dont need to know every :censored:in detail

we dont know what everyone does, we know job tiltes that it, you can guess what they do but do you really know?

do you know billys wage?

I know most of the marketing comes from Jenny.

She's a (and claimed to be when she joined) latics a fan from being little? Not sure where you got united from.

As for Billy? Nope still dont know what he does.

I know people who know him, and they all can't tell me what he does?

do you know billys wage?

Should a member of the marketing team be part-taking in a warm up session with the first team?

No.

However, i have had the privildge of warming up with them when i was mascot in 2006 - fair to say, i wouldn't even make Chadderton FC's first team :)