Billy Quarmby

I know most of the marketing comes from Jenny.

She's a (and claimed to be when she joined) latics a fan from being little? Not sure where you got united from.

As for Billy? Nope still dont know what he does.

I know people who know him, and they all can't tell me what he does?

would it effect your viewing of the game if you knew what he did, does it matter?

Edited by palmer1

would it effect your viewing of the game if you knew what he did, does it matter?

latics supporter when younger maybe converted to united after the premier league and now a latics fan again - it also doesnt matter

i

It effects my match experience yes.

Seeing some "marketing" tool training with our first team?

Tell me the need?

It effects my match experience yes.

Seeing some "marketing" tool training with our first team?

Tell me the need?

when i have seen him, he is there to set up and collect the balls, thats it

saves someone else doing it

when i have seen him, he is there to set up and collect the balls, thats it

saves someone else doing it

Well I've seen much more than that.

I wonder if Jenny has a printed initials tracksuit..

Billy could email you a fixture list....earn his wage.

It's been said on here before by Chaddy that Billy does a lot for the club and does match days for free.

There was also contact details in the same thread so people could get in touch with Billy.

Find the contact details and you might find out what he does for the club.

Or just carry on bashing him on here instead.

Is everyone pissed this evening? Or is it always like this on here at this time only I'm sober for once?

Pre-season. The team is starting to take shape. Can't complain about no signings now and the season hasn't started so we can't moan about how crap they are and how Dickov needs to go because he hasn't a clue and we're gunna be relegated. Got to find something else to moan about.

The issue is... What the :censored: does he do? We know what everyone else does? He just seems to go on the pitch, get an ego trip and the club pay it.

:censored: him off and put his minimum wage towards the playing budget.

So you don't know the ins and outs of his job, so he should be sacked. On that basis I think you should be sacked to.

I don't know the bloke and he has never stood out enough at home or away games for me to notice. I do, however, appear to a stalker of his on Twitter.

Regardless, does it really matter?

He is an employee of the football club. One of the "perks" appears to be that he can live the dream - without actually kicking a ball in anger.

Good luck to him.

If he's a knob it's not my problem. If he's a great servant that the club can't do without, good luck to him. If he's a bit of both or somewhere in between - well show me an individual who doesn't have flaws of one kind or another.

But getting upset by the kit man? Please.

He gets a lot of shouts from the main stand upper whenever he walks past. Mainly because we have no clue as to what he does. If he is kit man/administrator then the least he can do is stop warming the keepers up. He did this at either York or Mossley I don't recall which and my nephew could of done a better job. Perhaps he could focus on the mass of typos appearing on the website? Or collecting the CDs from them bins we had????