Stop with the negativity already!

The day i'm happy with a 2-0 defeat to ANYONE! is the day I throw the :censored:ing towel in….if you don't like that and that's being negative then tough :censored:!

Like I said after 5 or 6 games it may be justified.

After 2 games it's :censored:ing negative.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said after 5 or 6 games it may be justified.

After 2 games it's :censored:ing negative.

Boillocks, it's called having an opinion you're a happy clapper willing to accept our lot in life, i'm not.

But you watch the worm turn if we get less than three points this week, then there'll be the usual hysterical reaction. For what it's worth I called two defeats last week and I was right, I always said the season started v Walsall.

Doesn't mean I have to be happy with throwing away a two goal lead v Sheff Wed and then shelling out nigh on a ton to see us roll over at MK.

Losing like winning becomes a habit, pressure is now on our young side to pick up points from Walsall and Stevenage, if we match last season's results at home v the same opposition i'll be happy. If not i'll be thoroughly pissed off and no amount of happy clapping will change that. So take yer happy clapping tambourine and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Edited by oafcprozac

On a brighter note what it cost in travel and match tickets at MK was reimbursed via Four numbers on the National Lottery last night. God loves me that's what it is saw me making the sacrifice of going to that soulless :censored:-hole and decided i'd suffered enough and gave me a refund…..Karama restored, but still not happy at a 2-0 defeat...

On a brighter note what it cost in travel and match tickets at MK was reimbursed via Four numbers on the National Lottery last night. God loves me that's what it is saw me making the sacrifice of going to that soulless :censored:-hole and decided i'd suffered enough and gave me a refund…..Karama restored, but still not happy at a 2-0 defeat...

Just when we needed a real fan to get all 6 numbers you make do with four. Latics miss out again!

Negativity restored.

:wink:

Boillocks, it's called having an opinion you're a happy clapper willing to accept our lot in life, i'm not.

But you watch the worm turn if we get less than three points this week, then there'll be the usual hysterical reaction. For what it's worth I called two defeats last week and I was right, I always said the season started v Walsall.

Doesn't mean I have to be happy with throwing away a two goal lead v Sheff Wed and then shelling out nigh on a ton to see us roll over at MK.

Losing like winning becomes a habit, pressure is now on our young side to pick up points from Walsall and Stevenage, if we match last season's results at home v the same opposition i'll be happy. If not i'll be thoroughly pissed off and no amount of happy clapping will change that. So take yer happy clapping tambourine and shove it where the sun don't shine.

And you're a moaning :censored:.

We all had to put up with you whinging in the second half of last season about how you have had enough and wouldn't be going again. Why are you??? You obviously dont enjoy it anymore.

I tell you what if you want to call me a :censored: to my face i'll be in the RRE on Tuesday night i'll even leave the kids at home, plenty on here will point me out

Ha ha, you started with the personals big man.

I would happily come and do that but I'm in the main stand. Want my seat number? Keyboard warrior!

Relaaaaaaax guys.

Click here.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/redirect.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awin1.com%2Fcread.php%3Fawinmid%3D3745%26awinaffid%3D115483%26clickref%3D1842_0

Register your email address and earn PlayerShare £1.50.

It will do more good than offending / being offended by each other.

So on one hand you're defending your right to an opinion, but on the other you're generalising anyone who has an opinion that differs from yours as a 'happy clapper'?

Nice.