Oldham , marketing

Do Latics have any sort of plan to try and attract and more importantly keep fans ?

This year is the first time for 14 years I haven't renewed my season ticket. Yet I haven't had 1 email, letter or phonecall encouraging me to renew or advertising any deals to encourage me maybe pay monthly etc

It wouldn't take much to get a list of last years ST holders and compare it to the current ones and send out letters to the people who haven't renewed saying their support is vital etc .

I know for a fact other clubs do this. My brother lives over in Huddersfield and he was inundated with letters about Huddersfield ST s this season etc and you cant move for them advertising their deals

I know Jenny and co are making an effort with the pie and pint deals etc and they were quality deals last season. I just think the marketing out of season could be alot of stronger

If you had a player call you to re sign, you would do your usual trick of winking at them or droppin yer kecks and showing em your slug.

Thats why Razza.

Do Latics have any sort of plan to try and attract and more importantly keep fans ?

This year is the first time for 14 years I haven't renewed my season ticket. Yet I haven't had 1 email, letter or phonecall encouraging me to renew or advertising any deals to encourage me maybe pay monthly etc

It wouldn't take much to get a list of last years ST holders and compare it to the current ones and send out letters to the people who haven't renewed saying their support is vital etc .

I know for a fact other clubs do this. My brother lives over in Huddersfield and he was inundated with letters about Huddersfield ST s this season etc and you cant move for them advertising their deals

I know Jenny and co are making an effort with the pie and pint deals etc and they were quality deals last season. I just think the marketing out of season could be alot of stronger

If you had a player call you to re sign, you would do your usual trick of winking at them or droppin yer kecks and showing em your slug.

Thats why Razza.