London Skolars v Roughyeds

Markoasis

This Sat sees the Roughyeds playing the London Skolars for the first time, being a 'Yed most of my life and being involved with the Skolars since the beginning this is a big game for me... it was soooo nealy a better w/e! A few of the OASIS lads will be going along, the kick off is at 3pm at New River Stadium, Wood Green ..... before the main game will be the Summer Conference Southern Division top of the table clash between last years Summers Conference Winners South London and London Skolars A ... whom I coach!!!!!

So come alone and enjoy beers delivered to your seat by your very own Beer wence :wink:

Anyone who needs more details let me know.

P1010201.jpg

I'm on the left!!!!!!!! Nathan's hair is all natural :blush:

the beer wench.... they come round selling 3 for a fiver beers during the game, use to have some lovely looking ladies until they realised why all the lads use to sit at the front of the stand ..... they kept having to walk all the way to the top in little skirts to get the beers. :ohno:

I might try and make this. I'm coming down to London this weekend as I'd already booked a hotel. My train gets into Kings x at 2.30. How far is it from there?

How cack is that? I'm in York this weekend, we could have swapped houses!

I know, nice 2 minute stumble from the 'city' centre. Where are you going?

Staying in a guest room in the once-mighty Wentworth College at the Uni - it was a mare trying to book in town what with the bank holiday. I get in Friday evening, meet the rest of the stag party, a few refreshing ales and probably into the Garden for supper, then over to Headingley for the Test Match on Saturday, then getting some shut-eye in the cells, then a Sunday afternoon boozing in York (York Arms, Maltings, Kings Arms and no doubt others will be called in at) before passing out on the train. All good fun.