Football Rivalry Census

i remeber when it was Bolton. That got quite nasty for a while back in the 70s. Blackburn for a short spell, when they averaged 5,000 (or less).

Then it became City in the 80s and 90s. Still is for me, but, for the club, i'd also say Huddersfield and Tranmere.

Rochadale just remind me of a sad puppy mongrel in a dogs home.

Bolton, Blackburn and Burnley.

It was always kicking off, home and away.

Since Huddersfield were taken over by Dean Hoyle they've grown as a club whereas we seem to of gone the other way. You could say it was a similar situation with Bolton in the mid-90s and even Wigan and Blackpool in the mid 00s. This is why Rochdale are now considered a rival. It could be worse I suppose, Stockport's main derby is Hyde this season

I wouldn't call them a Football Club, they're an evil corporation intent on destroying the game

"Whinge whinge whinge City are buying success blah blah spending money blah blah"

*United spend millions and millions on an aging injury prone striker (RVP) a mediocre winger (Young) a calamitous keeper (De Gea) and a crap defender (Jones)*

"Oh well we earned that money, so it's OK us spending it"

Awful, hypocritical mess of a club.

"Whinge whinge whinge City are buying success blah blah spending money blah blah"

*United spend millions and millions on an aging injury prone striker (RVP) a mediocre winger (Young) a calamitous keeper (De Gea) and a crap defender (Jones)*

"Oh well we earned that money, so it's OK us spending it"

Awful, hypocritical mess of a club.

personally I think it's a load of bollocks how can you claim 10% of the world's population supports you? But they sound so frigging smug about it

Edited by Tommy_Fent

You want to try growing up and living in Salford. I'm surrounded by the arm chair dwelling, Sky Sports watching, dirty red wankers. I wouldn't mind, but 99% of their "fans" who give me :censored: for supporting poor little Oldham Athletic couldn't find Old Trafford if you drew them a map. My team might be crap but at least I renew my season ticket every year and actually support them.

I'd love nothing more than to see the Glaziers grind that horrible :censored:ty arrogant club into the ground...