"Fans back Latics boss"

So we're entitled to an opinion but we have to back the manager?

In other words we're only entitled to an opinion if it's supportive of the status quo.

I won't boo during or at the end of games. I'll even chant Dickov's name in positive adulation during games if others do. But if I feel the manager should go I'll express that view on here and to the bloke next to me at Boundary Park.

If a few dissident voices on an internet forum are enough to give him a kick up the arse and improve what we see on Saturdays that's great. If they're enough to undermine him and the team then they're not fit to be professional sportsmen.

80% of Latics managers have a better record than Paul Dickov. 2 wins in 18 (a dead rubber and an own goal). Worse points per game record than Dave Penney. Why isn't Corney ready to change that?

Seem to be in a love in with O4U constantly liking your posts but seem feel exactly the same way as me, as long is he is manaher I will be in support at the ground but on here my heart has stopped ruling my head

The simple fact is, that he has to get it right on Saturday!

Coventry got hammered by the Arsenal last night...o.k., Latics are a million miles away from being as good as Arsenal, but this is definitely a 'must-win' football match...if we lose, then in my opinion he should resign.

The simple fact is, that he has to get it right on Saturday!

Coventry got hammered by the Arsenal last night...o.k., Latics are a million miles away from being as good as Arsenal, but this is definitely a 'must-win' football match...if we lose, then in my opinion he should resign.

Must win. You mean that as in Dickov must win?

I like your hair!

While we are on it I am perfectly calm.

You feel he is getting away with it?

no I said I thought he was getting a very easy ride. (the clues were in the words I typed)

and I didn't I say what I thought about that.

you've decided I think it's a bad thing and hit me with a barrage of exclamation marks!!!!

Edited by HarryBosch

Show me where it says 2 can't constitute a barrage.

Here:

a. A heavy curtain of artillery fire directed in front of friendly troops to screen and protect them.

b. A rapid, concentrated discharge of missiles, as from small arms.

2. An overwhelming, concentrated outpouring, as of words: a barrage of criticism.

tr.v. bar·raged, bar·rag·ing, bar·rag·es

To direct a barrage at.