Substitutions ?

Did anyone else notice paul butler showing matt smith that damn clipboard with formations and whos marking who as he was about to come on in the 90th miniute 1-0 down - surely the instructon should be 'get in the fkin box and put yourself about' i wish he'd stick that fkin clipboard up his arse!!

Did anyone else notice paul butler showing matt smith that damn clipboard with formations and whos marking who as he was about to come on in the 90th miniute 1-0 down - surely the instructon should be 'get in the fkin box and put yourself about' i wish he'd stick that fkin clipboard up his arse!!

I said this months ago, have we ever had so many incompetent buffoons that believe their own hype at the club at the same time?

He seemingly had picked up over the last month on earlier subs, then he goes and plays out the 90 today with Croft misplacing every single pass and looking knackered (Hughes warming up for 40mins) and Simpson dying to get on. No idea whether he thought it was going well at 0-0 - yes we created some chances but how any manager with OUR home record can wait till we go 1-0 down in the 90th minute to make a change is so far beyond me.

Dickov and GT have to go I'm afraid.

He seemingly had picked up over the last month on earlier subs, then he goes and plays out the 90 today with Croft misplacing every single pass and looking knackered (Hughes warming up for 40mins) and Simpson dying to get on. No idea whether he thought it was going well at 0-0 - yes we created some chances but how any manager with OUR home record can wait till we go 1-0 down in the 90th minute to make a change is so far beyond me.

Dickov and GT have to go I'm afraid.

Dickov obviously needed to make a replacement for a good 30 minutes before he did but I can't believe that he ignored Simpson for that long. I've never ever seen a player warm up fidgeting with such eagerness and enthusiasm to come on before. Seeing a player that motivated and desperate in the situation that we were in at the time should have prompted Dickov to allow him on; his raw passion for getting onto the pitch should have been irresistable for spurring the team on and giving them that motivation and want that they needed and that fresh legs provide, especially with Croft struggling as distressingly every time he had to run.