Dickov in or out?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dickov be sacked or kept?

I'm not sure what to vote after last night. I said I'd vote after Coventry and never did and now I just can't decide.

He's now seen what a winning formula is; I've always believed in these players - praising them constantly and having blind faith after some matches - but they are good enough individually, his tactics last night were improved and gave us that edge in midfield that we needed. Dickov has pieced a quality squad for the club, far better than lots of others in the league and he deserves accolade for that.

I was on the verge of Dickov Out after Coventry but after what we did v Crewe it gives me hope that there will be better days ahead, it wasn't just a win, it was the manner of it, the total domination.

Any outers Deleted there votes?

I feel much much better now. Admittedly in a new poll I'm not sure I'd vote either way now. I just hope it carries on the same, I've never disliked dickov or booed him or the team, I just wanted some passion and grit, it looks like it's coming now though!

I didn't think he had it in him to get the players playing to their full potential, from all reports we were great v Crewe and today was the best I've seen us play for a long, long time. For the first time in ages I came away from bp feeling good, and although we have a long way to go before we forget the crap we've seen from pd's team for over a year, I have regained some confidence that maybe he CAN take us forward.