Football League Show & last week's "incident"

The FL show have just linked last week's alleged incident to the attack on chris kirkland. Has anyone clearly confirmed that SUFC have accepted that a complaint of racist language has no valid basis?

The club is in danger of having its name dragged through the mud if this is allowed to continue, and need to get a clear statement issued by SUFC at the very least, if not South Yorks Police also.

The FL show have just linked last week's alleged incident to the attack on chris kirkland. Has anyone clearly confirmed that SUFC have accepted that a complaint of racist language has no valid basis?

The club is in danger of having its name dragged through the mud if this is allowed to continue, and need to get a clear statement issued by SUFC at the very least, if not South Yorks Police also.

The only link could've been their fan coming on at the end giving it the big one for 2 and a half seconds.

The only link could've been their fan coming on at the end giving it the big one for 2 and a half seconds.

Just watched it again on the iPlayer, as they were talking about fans' behaviour I can only assume that's what they were talking about. Pretty badly worded though, didn't make it clear at all.

Having never complained to the BBC before last weeks show, I was actually compelled to do so again. Absolute :censored: from the BBC, dragging the club and players name through the mud that they created. If people want to send it for themselves this is what I wrote:

Last week I complained extensively about how bad this programme was, pointing out numerous clear points of bias and the half hearted nature of the broadcast. I also pointed out that nearly a minute of 7 minutes of footage for the Sheffield Utd vs Oldham match focused on a minor incident in which Oldham player Lee Croft shouted at a ball boy who was deliberately not returning the ball to play (he then kicked it away to waste more time) Some Sheffield Utd fans claimed this was a racial attack, however since then DANNY WILSON has confirmed this was not the case and the club will not be taking any action, THE BALL BOY himself confirmed nothing racist was said and both clubs have moved on from the matter. On the football league show however this still appears to be big news. Manish decided to actually put that incident (although alleged in his words) alongside some scumbag running on the pitch and punching Chris Kirkland in the face. That is quite clearly not the same as someone being angry at a ballboy who wasn't doing his job (in fact doing the opposite of his job!). I should also mention a Sheffield Utd fan ran on the pitch and confronted Lee Croft after the final whistle last week but I guess you don't care about that because you want to show them in a good light and paint Lee Croft as a racist. Good job on that anyway. Maybe next week you can put the Minstrel Show on and edit Lee Croft in as the host? Maybe apologise for dragging the club/players name through the mud instead?

Having never complained to the BBC before last weeks show, I was actually compelled to do so again. Absolute :censored: from the BBC, dragging the club and players name through the mud that they created. If people want to send it for themselves this is what I wrote:

Last week I complained extensively about how bad this programme was, pointing out numerous clear points of bias and the half hearted nature of the broadcast. I also pointed out that nearly a minute of 7 minutes of footage for the Sheffield Utd vs Oldham match focused on a minor incident in which Oldham player Lee Croft shouted at a ball boy who was deliberately not returning the ball to play (he then kicked it away to waste more time) Some Sheffield Utd fans claimed this was a racial attack, however since then DANNY WILSON has confirmed this was not the case and the club will not be taking any action, THE BALL BOY himself confirmed nothing racist was said and both clubs have moved on from the matter. On the football league show however this still appears to be big news. Manish decided to actually put that incident (although alleged in his words) alongside some scumbag running on the pitch and punching Chris Kirkland in the face. That is quite clearly not the same as someone being angry at a ballboy who wasn't doing his job (in fact doing the opposite of his job!). I should also mention a Sheffield Utd fan ran on the pitch and confronted Lee Croft after the final whistle last week but I guess you don't care about that because you want to show them in a good light and paint Lee Croft as a racist. Good job on that anyway. Maybe next week you can put the Minstrel Show on and edit Lee Croft in as the host? Maybe apologise for dragging the club/players name through the mud instead?

Well done. Manish also listed the Lee Croft allegation along with what went on at the England game in Serbia! :redcard: