Kieran Lee

Nah, he should stay at Wednesday until the end of the season and try and prove to the manager he is ready for the Championship.

If things don't work out for him at Wednesday beyond that though, he'd be am awesome player to bring back...think he should be setting his sights on a Championship club, though.

Nah, he should stay at Wednesday until the end of the season and try and prove to the manager he is ready for the Championship.

If things don't work out for him at Wednesday beyond that though, he'd be am awesome player to bring back...think he should be setting his sights on a Championship club, though.

Who does everyone think is a better out the two of them? I would say Warbara. Lee would be a great to have back mind.

Edited by welshgaz

Who does everyone think is a better out the two of them? I would say Warbara. Lee would be a great to have back mind.

Its that old argument old player v new player isn't it.

I like Lee but he chose to move on (very much the clubs fault as we didn't sign him up for longer), however he isn't in the same class as Wabara for me!

Going forward Lee looked very good for us, the actual defencive part of his game needed a lot of work.

he probably will improve training with better players but im not suprised he cant catch which i have stated before to some others annoyance

but he can stay there, we are better at the back without him

Croft and currently Wabara are a best right side combination than we have had for a good while going forward and defending

Crikey, you dont like Furman do you?

In terms of what he is currently offering us as a team, no i don't

i judge all our players on what the give to the team - at the moment all i see is a totally defensive minded player - which is fine - but one which cannot and does not want to attack at all, or with the greatest reluctance.

We as a team operate far more effectlvely with Wes in there as our DM and Simpson/Baxter as the forward playing midfielder.

We look a poor side with both DM's in there - never understood the hype last season as we played exactly the same then with them both as we do now.

For the DM role Wes is better at it than Furman so Furman doesn't play - 'ooooh but he's captain you can't drop him' yes you can and either he changes his game radically for the benefit of us and his career quickly or he will find himself (quite rightly on present form) on the bench by default.

Sell him and get the funds in for Baxter and Derbs til May.