Who would you rather have?

Derbyshire, Clarke or Lowe? You can only have one till the end of the season.

Clarke Everytime for me. For his celebration at

Brentford away seals the deal for me.

Would that be the game when he exhibited the first touch of a pissed Carlton Palmer? Clarke will score but Derbyshire is a better player.

Derbyshire if we had enough money, don't forget he's had 4 goals "wrongly" disallowed too.

Realistically for out budget, Leon Clarke. Proven at this level with a terrible Scunthorpe team. Available in January after his spell there is over. I'd like us to go for him with the money we save from Baxter going.

Edited by NewBlue

Would that be the game when he exhibited the first touch of a pissed Carlton Palmer? Clarke will score but Derbyshire is a better player.

I just remember him running over to us in the corner after an inept cant be arsed performance, but bagging a brace patting the badge like he loved the club! I like derbyshire but I expected him to tip this Division apart. He hasn't done that. He's done well don't get me wrong. He would probably score a hatful at another club in our league. He's offside an awful lot, he needs to hold his line.

Edited by welshgaz

I just remember him running over to us in the corner after an inept cant be arsed performance, but bagging a brace patting the badge like he loved the club! I like derbyshire but I expected him to tip this Division apart. He hasn't done that. He's done well don't get me wrong. He would probably score a hatful at another club in our league. He's offside an awful lot, he needs to hold his line.

he gets called offside an awful lot, whether he is or not is a different matter. linos look to the ball and then to the play rather than the opposite way around- which it is supposed to be.

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc