Some positive news....

According to Sky it's Bradley Pritchard that Villa are interested in at Charlton. Not sure if that's in addition to Stephens, but I'd be surprised if a Premiership club was interested. You'd think Delph would have been a warning to Villa.

I was speaking to a Charlton ST holder the other day who thought Stephens was deeply average — some nice touches but not enough of a ballwinner or creative player, an all rounder who's found his level. Thought he loved to sit back and take the applause after a good pass, rather than getting back into the game.

Edited by Crusoe

According to Sky it's Bradley Pritchard that Villa are interested in at Charlton. Not sure if that's in addition to Stephens, but I'd be surprised if a Premiership club was interested. You'd think Delph would have been a warning to Villa.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are still interested in Stephens, Lambert was after him when he was at Norwich as well. Seems like he is a player that Lambert wants.