Season Ticket Holder Important!

Just been for my tickets and it seems there may be a degree of flexibility -two people in front were allowed 1 extra ticket it seems though no matter how many books you have you will be only allowed one ticket extra only in addition to the ones you entitled too so five books + 1 ticket = 6 tickets in total

Nice gesture from the club

-

Just been for my tickets and it seems there may be a degree of flexibility -two people in front were allowed 1 extra ticket it seems though no matter how many books you have you will be only allowed one ticket extra only in addition to the ones you entitled too so five books + 1 ticket = 6 tickets in total

Nice gesture from the club

-

Edited by lancy lad

Don't email Jenny, speak to the ticket office. They'll help i'm sure

Just can't see it happening for us prozac, my brother phoned the office this morning and was given the cold shoulder.

I don't expect to not have to queue with the masses but if there was maybe a day for ST holders with extra vouchers from Saturday it would help loads who take their families but some pay on the day.

I sit amongst hundreds of empty seats every week, if the club can't guarantee where I usually sit (with my daughetr sat safely next to me) they can :censored: off when it comes to having my £300+ next summer.

Can't understand why the two guys served in front of me got an extra ticket, when they're saying different over the phone. Definitely needs clarifying.

Tickets are on sale after the game on Saturday 5-7pm, i'm sure those with Vouchers and ST holding mates/family will be accommodated at the same time? Makes sense to me

Edited by oafcprozac

Can't understand why the two guys served in front of me got an extra ticket, when they're saying different over the phone. Definitely needs clarifying.

Tickets are on sale after the game on Saturday 5-7pm, i'm sure those with Vouchers and ST holding mates/family will be accommodated at the same time? Makes sense to me

When can we collect- 3 junior st but no adult st? Because I'm a bit confused and really don't want T to be joining the back of the queue twice!