Get some atmosphere into the Rochdale Road End?

The reason why I moved out of the Rochdale Road End is because of the kids in there. Its embarrassing how they always want to start fighting with the away fans. When the away fans do challenge they run off.

The way you call yourselves ultras as well and start stupid songs that's the reason why its only you and a few kids.

Don't get me wrong I love a good sing song and at all the away grounds, we get the atmosphere going with a few other lads. However,I just don't want to be associated with these 'ultras' at home games.

Get everyone back in the Chaddy! Cracking atmosphere when that's full, just makes sense to me. Less money spent on stewards aswell

Cracking atmosphere that noone hears? The small section of the RRE will be louder than the chaddy vs. Liverpool.

Get everyone back in the Chaddy! Cracking atmosphere when that's full, just makes sense to me. Less money spent on stewards aswell

It had a lot of fans willing to sing at the Tranmere game, probably over 100 young and old. They tried standing up to get some atmosphere and they were instantly sat down by the fans behind. There is also the hindrance of poles in front of you and the acoustics are terrible with the pointing roof.

Singing "Come on Oldham" every time we get a corner isn't a good atmosphere.

Get everybody who wants to sing and stand pack the RRE and get the stand rocking. The Chaddy's atmosphere has been and gone.

Edited by NewBlue