Good luck later lids.

I thought you deserved a replay, that 1st half we really didnt get going, due to your work rate & decent midfield. 2nd half with Felli more advanced, we seemed more of a PL team, (not much though!). You were unlucky not to go 2-1 up when you hit the post, and have no complaints about your equaliser.

Overall, a fair result. We paid you respect & did not take you for granted, (with our squad we dont really do "rotation" that much), and you have enough out wide to cause us some bother down the left if Neville plays in the replay.

Hope the next round is kind to you, if you turn us over at GP. (Which you have already done to us under Moyes, dont forget). Should be a full house for the match, so some much needed cash for the club. Good luck.

Top Man, good to have some banter with a decent away fan.

Good luck to yourselves, apart from 27th.

Always had a soft spot for Everton. Various reasons. Mostly number of players between us.

My wife used to work with someone who was in charge of London Everton supporters and now works for Bill Kenwright.

Not impressed with Moyes some credit but crikey take a look at Howard pushing....fair result.

"I thought from the first corner that came in there was a foul on our keeper but it wasn't given and Oldham more than deserved their replay. Credit to them.

"I know they hit the post but I didn't think they had many other opportunities apart from when they scored - but there was always that chance it could happen."

Seen a replay of our 2nd goal mate?? Its all getting a bit stupid at corners now.

I don't really like him but agree with what Townsend said on the ITV highlights show. Defenders should stop worrying about protecting the keeper and blocking attackers and worry about getting to the ball themselves.

Barnard was guilty of it for Everton's second and the entire Everton defence was guilty of it for our second. Attack the bloody ball and the opposition will have much less chance of sticking it in!

What a leap from Smithy - as graceful as a salmon, as lethal as a shark.

Edited by bossrocks

I don't really like him but agree with what Townsend said on the ITV highlights show. Defenders should stop worrying about protecting the keeper and blocking attackers and worry about getting to the ball themselves.

Barnard was guilty of it for Everton's second and the entire Everton defence was guilty of it for our second. Attack the bloody ball and the opposition will have much less chance of sticking it in!

What a leap from Smithy - as graceful as a salmon, as lethal as a shark.

Spot on mate. Pi**es me right off.

Top Man, good to have some banter with a decent away fan.

Good luck to yourselves, apart from 27th.

Always had a soft spot for Everton. Various reasons. Mostly number of players between us.

My wife used to work with someone who was in charge of London Everton supporters and now works for Bill Kenwright.

Make sure she gets paid mate!