Stevenage tonight - ticket prices?

Well I'm working in that London today and tomorrow , so am tempted to go

I can see train from king's cross to Stevenage takes 20 minutes, but can't see ticket prices on their website, other than half term half price offer for under 21's , which ain't me, by nearly 30 years

Does anyone have details of ticket prices and how to get to the ground from the station?

Edited by stevesidg

Adults £21 and over-60s £18 - cash on the turnstiles.

The Lamex Stadium is approximately one mile from Stevenage station and take the footbridge into the town centre past the Gordon Craig Theatre. On foot leave the station booking hall and turn left towards the town. Take the stairs on the right before the bridge over the dual carriage way and head along the A602, Lytton Way. At the roundabout which has the police station on the right, take the second exit into Six Hills Way. At the next roundabout take the third exit (south) continuing along the A602, Monkswood Way, passing a large Asda store on your right. After about 3/4 mile (McDonald’s, Burger King, etc will be on your right) you will arrive at a roundabout and the stadium will be opposite you on the other side of the A602.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns