View from your seat at Goodison

There is a 'view from your seat' feature on Everton site at http://www.evertonfc...ewfromyourseat/

While you can't actually select the away end, choosing the nearest home sections (which have been given over to us in our allocations) gives you an approximate view. We have been given two blocks on the paddock, and four each of Lower and Upper Bullens.

Looking at their online booking sites, around 80% of home areas seem to have been sold. They are selling some to home fans on the night, so I expect around 35,000.

Could someone please have a look at mine (Block - UB2, Row - H, Seat - 84) and let me know if I have a decent or gash view? Only have my phone working at the minute and that link won't load properly.

Cheers

Short answer is no. UB2 view is broken for some reason. I can throw something together for UB3 and LB2. Seems like it will be a good view.

Give me a few mins

Edit:

UB2.jpg

Edited by BlueInAus

I remember once I was at Goodison and managed to get myself behind about 4 posts. I was in with the home supporters (naughty) and the stand had posts about half way down, then at the front. So I had 2 posts covering one goal completely, and 2 posts covering just outside the 6 yard box. I was right at the bloody back too, in a lower stand.

On top of that, we got beat and I was surrounded by Scousers singing. Not good, not good.

Last time I ever sat in the home end just because I couldn't get a ticket.