Proud Proud Proud!

I couldn't go tonight due to having no money at all (being a skint student and all that). However, the fans were absolutely brilliant tonight. The noise that came through on the TV was an amazing thing as Everton fans were drowned with Oldham noise. I laughed at the "2-0, and you still don't sing" chant. The players gave it their all and major respect goes to the busy man himself TP. Iwelumo didn't do enough for me and could of tried alot harder. We have alot of hard times but it's times like this which shows us all why we support such a beautiful club. Lets get that stand built and stay up in this mad league.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

No one near me seem to be enthusiastic about supporting the team and I can hear my own voice as we sang. Not the loudest near me by far. There was periods in the ground there wasn't much noise at all. The loudest has got to be Everton at home. Just my honest opinion.

No one near me seem to be enthusiastic about supporting the team and I can hear my own voice as we sang. Not the loudest near me by far. There was periods in the ground there wasn't much noise at all. The loudest has got to be Everton at home. Just my honest opinion.

Where you the one with his balaclava on back to front?

Fantastic support guys, came across really well on the box. We have certainly made a name for ourselves in Lincolnshire. Everybody has been commenting on our run, from the barmaids who have been wearing my Oldham shirts during games to supporters from plenty of different teams watching us last night. Even the ladies darts team stopped for a short while and gave us a cheer. Its been too many a year since Ive seen people notice Oldham and see how proud I am of the club. Lets remember we still gave Everton a good game and theyre the 6th best team in England. 3rd if you look at Jan to Jan results.