Your favourite moment of the cup run...

Liverpool result is the standout - just for who they are and what team the actually had out.

BUT - i havent celebrated a goal like i did for Smith's equaliser in donkeys years. The cut shins and bruises were sooooo worth it. Just a sheer unbridled release of outright joy - that you dont often get at Latics. Magic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Smith's equaliser against Everton. Such an outpouring of emotion, the events leading up to it - taking the lead, going 2-1 down, looking like we're down and out despite the valiant onslaught - set the scene perfectly for the whole ground to simply explode.

Forest for me.

At half time was talking to a Norwich fan who had bought his Mrs to Nottingham for the weekend and for some reason decided to watch the game in the away end.

He was shocked by how awful we were and was that smarmy about it we had to walk off back to our seats before someone nutted him.

Would have loved to bump into him after the game!

3. Cheering the goals again on the big screen as we left Forest Ground was so much fun!!

was hoping someone would say that, i sat in the Forest mainstand and 2000 Latics were cheering the goals just as much as the first.

Favourite moment has to be Smithy against Everton, after a half of non-stop singing in the RRE and to score with 3 seconds left was something i'll never forget.

But the Doncaster win seems to have gone underrated, played them off the park!