Oldham-Frankfurt Hoodies

Yo, dog. Word.

I got round to making this hoody commemorating Oldham's connection with Eintracht. I whipped up the designs so they're perfectly customisable. 1 or 2 (or 3) have already asked for them but they come at a hefty price from the rip-off shop who did mine for a "work discount."

Anyway, here it is:

12965_4253040538303_1747614699_n.jpg

Anything can be changed, from the numbers to the motto (so much choice).

How about a new motto?

Keep the Faith

Philliskirk in!

We want Dickov back!

Where's Andy Goram?

Oldham's a :censored:hole, we already know!

And many other of your favourites. Sadly, as I need to find a new printer, I'll have to wait until I can mass produce them - thousands.

Just a little update as I inherit Markoasis' creativeness.

Yo, dog. Word.

I got round to making this hoody commemorating Oldham's connection with Eintracht. I whipped up the designs so they're perfectly customisable. 1 or 2 (or 3) have already asked for them but they come at a hefty price from the rip-off shop who did mine for a "work discount."

Anyway, here it is:

12965_4253040538303_1747614699_n.jpg

Anything can be changed, from the numbers to the motto (so much choice).

How about a new motto?

Keep the Faith

Philliskirk in!

We want Dickov back!

Where's Andy Goram?

Oldham's a :censored:hole, we already know!

And many other of your favourites. Sadly, as I need to find a new printer, I'll have to wait until I can mass produce them - thousands.

Just a little update as I inherit Markoasis' creativeness.

What's the significance of the number 32?

I know that's the official slogan, but it always strikes me that it should be "Two Clubs, One Spirit" rather than "Teams". Of course it may mean two 'teams' of supporters, in which case it makes sense.

Why is the front only relating to Oldham/Latics?

What's the significance of the number 32?

I know that's the official slogan, but it always strikes me that it should be "Two Clubs, One Spirit" rather than "Teams". Of course it may mean two 'teams' of supporters, in which case it makes sense.

Why is the front only relating to Oldham/Latics?

Well they're customisable - was the point. 32 is just my lucky number, similar to how someone has asked for 12 as they regard the fans as the 12th man. Personal preference.

"Teams" is said very often in German to mean both club and the players where as "clubs" refers more to actual clubs (really popular here, they have small clubs for everything you can imagine). I agree with you though!

I just chose it to be that way. Could change it in Photoshop to anything you like but I'll wear it to watch Latics more often than not so that's why.

Nice idea. I never really get the Frankfurt connection as it has no relevence to me, with it being an early '80s meeting of fans.

However the designs look cool and of a decent quality. It never ceases to amaze me how naff the leisure wear Latics produce/have produced is. Admittedly these things wouldn't contribute to the club's coffers but at least they'd look good.

So yeah, I'd be interested in a different design/slogan. Maybe 'We Are Latics', or an 'Ice Station Zebra' based design. Or maybe even something based on your graffiti work...

Well they're customisable - was the point. 32 is just my lucky number, similar to how someone has asked for 12 as they regard the fans as the 12th man. Personal preference.

"Teams" is said very often in German to mean both club and the players where as "clubs" refers more to actual clubs (really popular here, they have small clubs for everything you can imagine). I agree with you though!

I just chose it to be that way. Could change it in Photoshop to anything you like but I'll wear it to watch Latics more often than not so that's why.

Thanks for the explanation.

Just one point, the copyright to the Latics badge will be protected by the Club.

Just one point, the copyright to the Latics badge will be protected by the Club.

Outside the football club for the Liverpool and Everton games there were multiple men selling fake half and half (:censored:) scarves with the badge on it. Scarves in almost direct competition with one of the club's very own products. The club didn't do anything about it other than shoe them away from the outside of the club shop.

These hoodies aren't competing with any Latics' products and they're being made in Germany I presume. I doubt that the club will make any sort of challenge.

Careful when selling unofficial wares. You don't wanna end up the same way as Trust Oldham chief Richard Attwood who thought it was a flea market outside Goodison on Tuesday and paid the price.... :bobby:

These hoodies aren't competing with any Latics' products and they're being made in Germany I presume. I doubt that the club will make any sort of challenge.

I would however suggest that, as a fan of the club, it might be nice to shuffle a few pennies of any profit made the way of playershare as a helpful goodwill gesture... :OASISscarf::deal:

Agree, Chris. Think Latics needs a new haul in their wares, really out of touch with the fans.

I've got a few things up my sleeve for this week so we'll see how they go.

Outside the football club for the Liverpool and Everton games there were multiple men selling fake half and half (:censored:) scarves with the badge on it. Scarves in almost direct competition with one of the club's very own products. The club didn't do anything about it other than shoe them away from the outside of the club shop.

Careful when selling unofficial wares. You don't wanna end up the same way as Trust Oldham chief Richard Attwood who thought it was a flea market outside Goodison on Tuesday and paid the price.... :bobby:

Aye, that's why I made it for personal use and not to flog to the masses for a profit - the same way you are allowed to make a personal flag using the logo.

I'm thinking of using Markoasis' owl design (if he'll let me). It's great and would look cracking on a hoody.