Yes true.

Byrne looked like he's lined up to the new boss from his actions on the side today. He patted every Latics player on the back at full time.

Nothing against Cliff but I hope he is just trying and hasn't been given the job!

I think that's just the way Cliff is, good club man and got the makings of a decent manager/coach but doubt he has even applied.

You really have got to chuckle at Aussiefan. Downboated for mentioning that the initial report on LP about Bouzanis was that he was feeling unwell because of a bug around the club. Feckin' hilarious, my Antipodean friend.

Go on, you know you want to. It's that little red square over there >>> with an arrow pointing down.

Oh, and I also happen to think Bouzanis is the better keeper. No, you can't downboat twice on the same post, just be satisfied with the one.

Is Aussie Fan Cisak?

I think that's just the way Cliff is, good club man and got the makings of a decent manager/coach but doubt he has even applied.

Heard he is in the last year of his coaching badges, think he will make a good player manager somewhere. got the right attitude.

My biggest concern with cisak is his mobility - at times he runs as if he has a wooden leg! A sort of strange limp - and he's really slow off the line. His best quality is his 'shot stopping' (as long as he can stand still on his line and not have to move for the ball).

So we drop a player and lose 2 0 instead of 1 0 - does it matter? Cisak just looked like he needed a run of games however I do prefer Bouzanis. The internal matter could be that Bouzanis has told them he is going so why not play Cisak.

So we drop a player and lose 2 0 instead of 1 0 - does it matter? Cisak just looked like he needed a run of games however I do prefer Bouzanis. The internal matter could be that Bouzanis has told them he is going so why not play Cisak.

Why would Bouzanis say he is going?