Reserves semi

I know I am a very bad fan for not knowing this, but has anyone got the details of where and when the ressies play manure in the cup. I have struggled searching on the fishul on my phone.

Thanks

No date set yet, Manchester United reserves play at Altrincham, but it may be at another venue.

It's also likely to be shown live on MUTV.

Edited by BP1960

When are they likely to set a date? I may toddle along if it's at Altrincham as it's a five minute walk from work. I only saw we were playing there last time on the day of the game and had other plans though was glad when I saw the score!

When are they likely to set a date? I may toddle along if it's at Altrincham as it's a five minute walk from work. I only saw we were playing there last time on the day of the game and had other plans though was glad when I saw the score!

Won't be for a while yet, I think there's still one quarter final to play.

Thank you, I feel slightly less dozy.

I have been to two reserve games in my life. One was as a lad my dad took me to manure reserves v villa reserves to see George Best play, a Frank o Farrell comeback. Disappointing.

For some reason I went to see a Paul Moulden debut / Stitch comeback from injury game.

Any road up, I plan to go to this game.

(Subject to availability)

Edited by Magic Mikey