next dony manager paul dickov ,big gamble !

Surely not! If any chairman who has even the tiniest idea about football takes him on at league 1 or higher level then they're mental. What has he achieved here that makes Doncaster think he'll do well there?! He'll be managing in league2 next season and working his way back up.

Yes, he might have more money to attract better players but he got Baxter here and towards the end of his reign (and since) he's not performed to the high standards he's set for himself with earlier performances. Whats the point in bringing good players in at this level if you can't do anything with them?! They'll never attract a messi or ronaldo type who can turn a game on their own without instruction or direction, he'll actually have to coach the players into an effective team. If I were a Doncaster fan I'd be :censored:ting myself

He is a nice bloke though so who knows

Dickov is good friends with DRFC's Chairman Ryan I think he's called, not sure, so could see this happening at the end of the season, BF is only there temporarily until the end of the season as Saunders jumped ship to Wolves, who look like they're going to be replacing Donny in League 1 next season.....Karma!!!

Edited by alex_balls