This seasons additional funds...

So just a thought...

Corney and the boys before him have put in a massive amount of finance over the years to keep our club afloat. (Think he said he have broke even twice in 10 years) With this seasons additional income why is it a problem that they take a chunk of that finance to stick back into there bank accounts? Why should they pour yet more into the club. I'm sure Corney will see us break even with the funds but why not take the additional once bills paid himself?

Just a thought as I know that when people invest into businesses the plan isn't to constantly loose money and plough more in from my experience!

So just a thought...

Corney and the boys before him have put in a massive amount of finance over the years to keep our club afloat. (Think he said he have broke even twice in 10 years) With this seasons additional income why is it a problem that they take a chunk of that finance to stick back into there bank accounts? Why should they pour yet more into the club. I'm sure Corney will see us break even with the funds but why not take the additional once bills paid himself?

Just a thought as I know that when people invest into businesses the plan isn't to constantly loose money and plough more in from my experience!

:censored: off Simon,

Yours, gaz_oafc

So just a thought...

If you have presided over gates dropping year on year, if you have seen the team you run drop lower and lower in the league year on year, if you have wasted money on schemes that have failed year on year, if you have disposed of facilities that could have generated revenue without replacing them, year on year;

then maybe you have to accept that the losses are partly your fault;

and when you have an increased revenue, maybe you have to think about correcting some of the things you've done wrong.

Like putting the £1m into a new stand to replace the one you knocked down.

I'm not sure what inspired your post, but it's really got a strange element to it. Are you getting paid to defend simon?

So just a thought...

Sir, I respect your comments but .....what a load of bollocks.

They entered into this with their eyes wide open...it was always about the land and not the club....they're sitting on their "investment" and will recoup the large majority of their investment when they sell on the land.

Let's accept that they've balls up continually with their recruitment policy on and off the pitch, failed to deliver and then complain when the punters vote with their feet. The direction and success of this club on and off the pitch had nothing to do with us fans but within the boardroom at Boundary Park. Yes dwindling attendances have affected plans but who's fault has been that?

real and opinions4U have got it spot on too by dismantling match day experience that has affected match day attendances.

Edited by Midsblue