Cliff Byrne

Was watching the coaching set up last night and was really impressed with Cliff Bryne and the experience he added talking to the back line. I sit in the main stand lower so able to hear everything. I have noticed him there before but not paid much attention...

This fella makes Gerry Taggart look like even more of a joker as he was the defensive coach. He was constantly talking and encouraging the back line and making sure they constantly focused and remained switched on to the task in hand. Defiantly helps him being a sub and running up and down the line as if warming up ha ha.

Think he may be one that LJ keeps hold of in that role.

Was watching the coaching set up last night and was really impressed with Cliff Bryne and the experience he added talking to the back line. I sit in the main stand lower so able to hear everything. I have noticed him there before but not paid much attention...

This fella makes Gerry Taggart look like even more of a joker as he was the defensive coach. He was constantly talking and encouraging the back line and making sure they constantly focused and remained switched on to the task in hand. Defiantly helps him being a sub and running up and down the line as if warming up ha ha.

Think he may be one that LJ keeps hold of in that role.

It Looked like LJ & CB knew each other from a previous life. Or they are new best buddies.

Team Latics!

My only concern with Byrne is that he still lives in the Scunny area and the commute can be problematic, especially for a young family. If someone more local than us comes in for him for roughly the same money, or even less he could be off. He is a more than adequate defender for this level and I've been greatly impressed by his coaching from the sidelines so I'd be disappointed if he goes.