I'llbe doing what I have done for the past 8years and buy a season ticket for next season but unfortunately due to work commitments I won't be able to make every game so if you fancy taking the season ticket for some games, give us a shout. Want to plan a head. Would only want £5 for the ticket.

The £5 I receive will go straight to PlayerShare so there is a bum on the empty seat and playershare benefit as will the club.

Cheers.

id be interested, although i am considering getting my first ever season ticket for the coming season

It might just might be and interesting season next season if we stay up and get the go ahead for the new stand then our fortunes might take a turn for the better. While we won't have a war chest to spend in the summer we shouldn't have to cut back like we have done in recent seasons and with a young innovative manager at the helm we might surprise a few. My feet are firmly placed on the ground but the next couple of months could really turn the fortunes of this football club

It might just might be and interesting season next season if we stay up and get the go ahead for the new stand then our fortunes might take a turn for the better. While we won't have a war chest to spend in the summer we shouldn't have to cut back like we have done in recent seasons and with a young innovative manager at the helm we might surprise a few. My feet are firmly placed on the ground but the next couple of months could really turn the fortunes of this football club

Exactly what I'm feeling, there is a little feel good factor at the moment and a little excitement.

Nice gesture.

But surely the club would rather have the £20 that the non season ticket holder would pay on the gate than £5 towards player share?

It's mainly for someone who would fancy going but couldn't afford the £20. It's rather I buy the ST and there be an empty seat and only the club benefits or there is a bum on the seat and playershare takes the money. Also If they go they may buy a programme etc so club could get some money.