Hillsborough latics shirt auction

God am crap at this. Hope the link works, the red Rose walkers are now auctioning signed footy shirts donated by various teams on eBay. Proceeds to the Hillsborough cause

Ours is currently on eBay as it the signed shirt presented to the walkers on the pitch the day of the liverpool game

See link below

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fitm%2F160994819446%3FssPageName%3DSTRK%253AMESELX%253AIT%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1555.l2649&h=3AQHA9n6gAQEJiJ-BEyDtKYP2qllhcI4HFLF9mVxYhXmuwQ&enc=AZPMIW2sjo-GxDJuPC7QfQo72hpoO974_71tnNVsC07xvwSjm9M3ZTCV85Rvr4FKbWetbNQL1yImrl_9vZ-bQ_sa&s=1

can cook house trained etc

Bloody hell, People like your old man get people like me a bad name. If she who must be obeyed sees this will expect me to start ironing my own shirts etc. Today is our 39th wedding anniversary and I am not starting now. Just to prove that there is some romance there, I did arrange to have a rather expensive bouquet of flowers (ALL BLUE AND WHITE) delivered to her while I was watching Joe lead the team out at Wembley for the League Cup Final. Edited by another fan

Aww another fan....my sister gets plastic flowers, he just dusts them off rinses them under the tap and hey ho.

And oi, I've been outbid again.gonna have to sell the dogs now. Tut

All our plastic flowers are in the garden but they keep being chewed up by the dog. Sell the dog!, now that's an idea :grin:

Other team shirts are now being auctioned off. The Liverpool one is the highest, with latics second, way behind a Leeds, bury, Crewe. With the Leeds one they have got one of the lady walkers to model it and they was more interest/ Bidds offered on her..heheh

What makes me laugh is the zero bids on the signed Sheffield weds shirt...heheh

Glad were not last, we done to the bidders but bloody he'll I've been out bid again...grrrrr

I Know they have others to auction off soon so if your a collector watch that seller on eBay. I'm sure they have a signed man city shirt with authenticity papers

It's just short of £96.00 for the 96, can we bust it?..... Been outpaced by Leeds (cough, cough) and the pool themselves now. Next big shirt will be the :censored:ty top with signed cert if accrediting.

We just get chaddy, Jenny, Barry on the pitch and stuff em 3-2...hehehe