Dickov on Stevenage shortlist

But he's a nice chap.

Yeah like a Wolf in sheep's clothing, his charisma kept him in the job far longer than he should have, which was the total opposite of Ronnie Moore. If Dickov gets another job I pity the team that employs him.

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have a love in with Dickov. He turned a half decent team into relegation fodder, was tactically inept and even basic things like fitness he got badly wrong. He couldn't see our problems in over 2 years, yet it took LJ a matter of just a few games watching us.

Same here. I'd never wish anything bad on him, I don't want him to fail and certainly don't hate the fella. I'm just pretty ambivalent about him. As a manager he was pretty poor and I think he regressed a few players, definitely allowed a few to stagnate. Brought us a couple of good cup games but ultimately I'd say he failed for us. He was a nice bloke though so..........

The facts don't lie. The football was dire, always blamed the players or the officials never himself. Selection of out of form players week in week out you could predict what team him would be playing know the formation and style of football a joy to read for the opposing manager. No wonder we struggled to get results.