Dickov on Stevenage shortlist

Yes.He ultimately failed here but he brought commitment, passion and a genuine affection for the club. I hope he gets success in whatever he does next.

I'm with Pete on this one. I happen to think that the majority of Latics fans wish him well for the future.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Yes.He ultimately failed here but he brought commitment, passion and a genuine affection for the club.and also brought us to the brink of relegation I hope he gets success in whatever he does next.

Hear, hear. :OASISscarf:

Edited by Scratch2000uk

Guest Scratch2000uk

That's quite pathetic

Make your comment but don't alter mine

I fixed it for ya Pete, you missed a glaring downside to his time as manager, what's pathetic about that?. Grow up man

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have a love in with Dickov. He turned a half decent team into relegation fodder, was tactically inept and even basic things like fitness he got badly wrong. He couldn't see our problems in over 2 years, yet it took LJ a matter of just a few games watching us.

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have a love in with Dickov. He turned a half decent team into relegation fodder, was tactically inept and even basic things like fitness he got badly wrong. He couldn't see our problems in over 2 years, yet it took LJ a matter of just a few games watching us.

But he's a nice chap.