Spot the gaff

Disbelieving staff at Boundary Park, which is only a stone's throw from the webmonkey's house and is useful for when his mum calls him in for tea, would not believe the infant was Latics' webmonkey.

They thought the 6-year-old was too young when he told them who he was.

Webmonkey (not pictured for child protection purposes) experienced problems gaining entry at 5pm yesterday when he arrived unannounced on his way back from picking up a Happy Meal and doing his homework.

Rather than returning home, webmonkey decided to go to Boundary Park so he could make an early start on his series of typographical errors and limited English language skills.

He explained: "I was batring down the dooor and they woul'dnt let me in. They must of thought I was a drunk cuming in off the street.

"And when I told them I was Latics' webmonkey, they wouldn't believe me saying I was too young.

"I had some convincing to do, but fwihwfrouihwfouiwefuwfioehfweuio fcnwenfw fwenowin."

Disbelieving staff at Boundary Park, which is only a stone's throw from the webmonkey's house and is useful for when his mum calls him in for tea, would not believe the infant was Latics' webmonkey.

They thought the 6-year-old was too young when he told them who he was.

Webmonkey (not pictured for child protection purposes) experienced problems gaining entry at 5pm yesterday when he arrived unannounced on his way back from picking up a Happy Meal and doing his homework.

Rather than returning home, webmonkey decided to go to Boundary Park so he could make an early start on his series of typographical errors and limited English language skills.

He explained: "I was batring down the dooor and they woul'dnt let me in. They must of thought I was a drunk cuming in off the street.

"And when I told them I was Latics' webmonkey, they wouldn't believe me saying I was too young.

"I had some convincing to do, but fwihwfrouihwfouiwefuwfioehfweuio fcnwenfw fwenowin."

:laught30:

I drunk cuming in could be messy.