back-to-back home games

How often do we have (often vital) back-to-back home games and only finish up with one point? When i saw the fixtures for this week i instantly thought 'here we go again, one point.' Is this an impression that has no substance? Any stats on back-to-backs anyone?

Walsall D Stevenage L

Notts C D Scunny D

Bury L Tramps L

Donny L Crewe L

Bournemouth L Hartlepool W

Col U D Carlisle L

6th Time we've had a double header this season out of those 12 games we've won ONE & out of 36 points we've gained SEVEN 7/36!!!!!

Walsall D Stevenage L

Notts C D Scunny D

Bury L Tramps L

Donny L Crewe L

Col U D Carlisle L

6th Time we've had a double header this season out of those 12 games we've won ONE & out of 36 points we've gained SEVEN 7/36!!!!!

Relatively surprisingly our record in back-to-back away games this season has produced as many wins (also against Hartlepool) as the home back-to-back games.

Walsall D Stevenage L

Notts C D Scunny D

Bury L Tramps L

Donny L Crewe L

Col U D Carlisle L

Thanks for that. So, not just an impressionistic thing. Why do they do that? Six pointers thrown away nearly every time. And past few seasons, i suspect the same?