Pub tomorrow?

I know this has kind of been discussed on another thread, but what's the consensus about where there'll be a good pre-game sing song tomorrow? I seem to remember last time I went a lot of the pubs near the ground were shut and the only watering holes available were in the town centre.

Hearing off a few Bury supporting mates that its been kicking off between bury and latics fans and as a result all pubs are refusing entry till 3pm in town centre.

Head towards the ground for a drink, if walking manchester rd route the Waterloo pub is halfway point not as busy as the 2 closest to the ground

On 2nd thoughts, waterloo is now shutdown so you should probably forget that.

Edited by keep_the_faith

Hearing off a few Bury supporting mates that its been kicking off between bury and latics fans and as a result all pubs are refusing entry till 3pm in town centre.

Head towards the ground for a drink, if walking manchester rd route the Waterloo pub is halfway point not as busy as the 2 closest to the ground

On 2nd thoughts, waterloo is now shutdown so you should probably forget that.

That is bollocks considering the number of people I've seen enter the pub I'm in but then again it's a hidden gem.

Ahh fair play. Wont get any idiots in their. Never been in always immagined it being expensive an a bit... Poncey.

Far from it, best pub for ale and cider quality in Bury. It isn't cheap though I'll give you that. But then again as a cider drinker, it's good value per unit.