Last player to score a hat-trick for the Boys in Blue was apparently Lee Hughes, (Cheltenham August 2008)

So I must have imagined Lewi's against Scunthorpe in October 2008 and Robbie Simpson's against Chesterfield in October 2011????

I know you work hard to produce the publication, but little details again let down the final product, but the errors have been apparent all season….please get a proof reader for next season and an anorak that at least can back the stats up. In fact hell, email me before each game and i'll check the stats/facts for you….

Not as bad as the Latics fan on GMR after the match, who said the last time Latics won 3 league games in a row was when they were in the Premier League!

Probably last time they had been to a game! Obviously wasn't there for the games v Mongs, Stevenage and Pompey in February!

Not as bad as the Latics fan on GMR after the match, who said the last time Latics won 3 league games in a row was when they were in the Premier League!

09/10 I think which was when we beat Carlisle 2-0, Southend 1-0 and Mk dons 2-1. I could be well off the mark though and we may have done it sooner.

EDIT: Yes I was well off *blushes*

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

09/10 I think which was when we beat Carlisle 2-0, Southend 1-0 and Mk dons 2-1. I could be well off the mark though and we may have done it sooner.

EDIT: Yes I was well off *blushes*

The cup run obviously diluted people's brains! TP won his first three League Games in charge! This season before losing his next three...

Before that it was Plymouth, Hudds and Daggers in Nov 2010, but the Accy cup defeat was sandwiched in between. Before that it was indeed Carlisle, Sarfend and The Mongs in Sept 2009.

The cup run obviously diluted people's brains! TP won his first three League Games in charge! This season before losing his next three...

Before that it was Plymouth, Hudds and Daggers in Nov 2010, but the Accy cup defeat was sandwiched in between. Before that it was indeed Carlisle, Sarfend and The Mongs in Sept 2009.

I actually had a sneaky look through our old results and just looked for three green lines in a row not thinking of cup games, silly me! Still though you'd think the club would have records of little things like this.

The programme had a few more mistakes in it too:

1.) The only ex-Latics player to win the Champions League : Dennis Irwin. They forgot Ryan Bertrand, (plus Sammi Hyppia is debateable)

2.) No answers to some of the quiz questions.

The most glaring error in the past week though was when discussing old Yeovil sides they mentioned Lee Johnson and said he was now at Kilmarnock. That would have been inaccurate for the Feb fixture, and possibly for the Jan one too, depending on when he left Killie.

The programme had a few more mistakes in it too:

1.) The only ex-Latics player to win the Champions League : Dennis Irwin. They forgot Ryan Bertrand, (plus Sammi Hyppia is debateable)

2.) No answers to some of the quiz questions.

The most glaring error in the past week though was when discussing old Yeovil sides they mentioned Lee Johnson and said he was now at Kilmarnock. That would have been inaccurate for the Feb fixture, and possibly for the Jan one too, depending on when he left Killie.

But Sami Hyppia never actually signed.

Was Bruce Grobbellar part of the Liverpool team that won in 1984?

The 1981 final may have been before he signed

Not sure!

Clemence was in goal in 1981, but it was Grobelaar who did the wobbly legs thing in the 1984 shootout.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=F2GyLdD1iwE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DF2GyLdD1iwE

Edited by opinions4u