League Table at 20th April

Highlights: The Crawley game produced what was probably the most correct W,L,D results and Latics scorer this season. Correct with the 2-1 win were stevesidg, Oafc1895, iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, pk200, boboafc, LaticsPete, steveoafc and mikebOAFC :icon_peace: .

Matt Smith’s sudden rise to fame prompted 24hoursfromtulsehill, iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, boboafc and mikebOAFC to pick up 3 points each :applause1:. The unexpectedly high attendance of 4,794 resulted in no one picking up any points for that.

24hoursfromtulsehill extended his lead at the top :pow:and probably thinks he’s won it with only two games left. We shall see.

gavinodriscoll joined and picked up 2 points for predicting a win, albeit the wrong score.

13-04-20prem1.jpg

13-04-20champ.jpg

It's over.

I would love it, love it if someone nearer the top than me gets the attendance spot on in our last two games.

Got to admit, it would be funny. :laught16:

*Decides to keep out of Mr24's way on Saturday if this happens at Shrewsbury*

I plan to be the most graceless champion in the history of graceless champions. I won because I deserved it and everyone else was found wanting in the crucible of ad hominem conflict. And so on. It's gonna be epic.

The large lady is not even flexing her vocal chords