Should there be a Season ticket deadline extension?

and theres a difference between being 16 and owning an under 16 season ticket and being 20 and owning an under 20 season ticket? like ive said im not disagreeing with the club, im more confused as to why I could buy an under 16 ticket despite turning 16 before the season but not with a 16-19

Edited by 4froale

and theres a difference between being 16 and owning an under 16 season ticket and being 20 and owning an under 20 season ticket? like ive said im not disagreeing with the club, im more confused as to why I could buy an under 16 ticket despite turning 16 before the season but not with a 16-19

You can get a junior ST if you are 16 or under on 31 Dec 2013 (for this season). If you are 20 in (say) July you arent 16-19 therefore are ineligible for the intermediate ticket. The cut off points for age are not the same. On the flip side, in 50 years time you will be able to get an OAP ticket earlier than some.

You can get a junior ST if you are 16 or under on 31 Dec 2013 (for this season). If you are 20 in (say) July you arent 16-19 therefore are ineligible for the intermediate ticket. The cut off points for age are not the same. On the flip side, in 50 years time you will be able to get an OAP ticket earlier than some.

I can't wait