Should there be a Season ticket deadline extension?

Does anyone know how many have been sold yet?

Not much incoming transfer news as yet, so not much there to enthuse fans.

LJ has brought a feel good factor though.

If there were a couple of good new signings in the next two weeks, and JYM re signed this may generate some more interest.

Of course none of this may happen, especially as the manager is reported to be on holiday.

Maybe an extension to mid June could be used on the back of this to entice some additional bums on seats

Edited by stevesidg

We had 1,000+ junior season tickets last season, that will be lucky to be over 500 this year. I have the money from laticsforlife which equates to over 50 juniors to be added but anything over 2,000 this year would be a huge surprise. Its a worry that the figure is so low. Personally I cant justify the expense when I will be lucky to do 12-15 home games at the very most

I've renewed my adult ticket over the phone to beat the deadline. I will have to go to the club in person with photos to renew the under 12 tickets, there may be others in the same position.

Been down today, and there was a queue!

Well 2 people in front of me

Said sales are around 1,500

Shirt vouchers were just below number 1400

Ticket office and shop staff very friendly

We had 1,000+ junior season tickets last season, that will be lucky to be over 500 this year.

However much the club (i.e. Barry) drones on about the behaviour of the kids last season, it would be a huge disappointment to me, if this figure did half because of the new rule the club has introduced about kids' STs only being available with an adult ST.

The future of the club depends on getting kids through the gate and getting a new generation of fans hooked. The club should be doing everything they can to ensure that happens.

However much the club (i.e. Barry) drones on about the behaviour of the kids last season, it would be a huge disappointment to m, if this figure did half because of the new rule the club has introduced about kids' STs only being available with an adult ST.

The future of the club depends on getting kids through the gate and getting a new generation of fans hooked. The club should be doing everything they can to ensure that happens.

Are you trying to make out Barry didn't ask the fans what they thought about this?

Surely not!

After all he is the seat on the board that is there to listen to the fans and represent us!

Anyone know if you need ID to get an intermediate season ticket? Im getting my adult one tomorrow and my brothers intermediate one, but wont see him to get ID.

I've got my brother's previous seasons and not needed ID. The stubs etc just say adult, it's only the address slip in the front that says it isn't.

Anyone know if you need ID to get an intermediate season ticket? Im getting my adult one tomorrow and my brothers intermediate one, but wont see him to get ID.

It says on the form that ID is required- as the other poster said you may be able to get one without it but I wouldn't bet on it. Did your brother have an ST last year? In which case that might be useful if you can access it in time.

However much the club (i.e. Barry) drones on about the behaviour of the kids last season, it would be a huge disappointment to me, if this figure did half because of the new rule the club has introduced about kids' STs only being available with an adult ST.

The people I speak to at the club I can only hold in the highest regard as been very supportive and helpful but the reasons you mention are exactly why I want to push the kids st donations as much as possible. The club must have the address of all the kids who brought a season ticket on file last season, a blanket e-mail to all of these or letter in the post is easy to do, costs little and would make fans feel wanted

me and a mate have just been turned down for the 16-20 season ticket as we turn 20 before the new season which has surprised me as I got an under 16 season ticket despite turning 16 before the season started a few years back, either way its £200 quid a piece the club are missing out on as we cant afford adult season tickets on :censored:e minimum wage

Edited by 4froale

me and a mate have just been turned down for the 16-20 season ticket as we turn 20 before the new season which has surprised me as I got an under 16 season ticket despite turning 16 before the season started a few years back,

Not sure why you'd be surprised - you'll be 20 before the season starts so don't qualify for a 16-19 ticket. You should have registered surprise 4 years ago.

Not sure why you'd be surprised - you'll be 20 before the season starts so don't qualify for a 16-19 ticket. You should have registered surprise 4 years ago.

Im not disagreeing with the club, what im saying is im not sure why I was allowed an under 16 season ticket when I turned 16 before the season started yet cant purchase an under 20 season ticket when I turn 20 before the season starts.

Im not disagreeing with the club, what im saying is im not sure why I was allowed an under 16 season ticket when I turned 16 before the season started yet cant purchase an under 20 season ticket when I turn 20 before the season starts.

It's not an under 20 ST it's a 16-19 ST. There is a subtle difference.