notts v Lancs 20/20 23 June

Markoasis

... The next planned OASIS trip will be to watch Lancs play Notts in the twenty/20 cup on sat 23rd June in Nottingham. Tickets can be booked on the Notts ccc website and are $11 for general ground admission. We have booked the 11.55 train from London returning at 7.30pm, tickets can be booked on trainline.com from $16.

... The next planned OASIS trip will be to watch Lancs play Notts in the twenty/20 cup on sat 23rd June in Nottingham. Tickets can be booked on the Notts ccc website and are $11 for general ground admission. We have booked the 11.55 train from London returning at 7.30pm, tickets can be booked on trainline.com from $16.

I quite fancy this as I've a few friends in Nottingham and should be able to stay over. Anyone travelling from up North or fancies going?

This should spice our batting up a bit anyway. This chap and Loye could have the game 3/4 won with a good 10 overs

A good signing and very destructive batsman, especially for the 20/20's which is our best chance to do something as we are already out of the FP trophy and the County Championship already looks beyond our reach, although we still have the one day league still to come.

I'm going to the 20/20 Durham and Leicestershire games at OT.