Roger Palmer photo

Slightly strange request but I'm looking for a fairly well known photo of Roger scoring (I think) against Chelsea. Personally I think it's quite an iconic picture, he's mid-air having sweetly caught the ball on the volley, or half-volley and wearing the red and white, lace collar kit. I say iconic, I know I'm biased but it's one of the most spectacular live action football pictures I've ever seen and I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's on the front, I think I've seen a clear version of this but can't for the life of me remember, unless it's an image they used in the Chron time and again?

rogerpalmer03.jpg

A little bonus too, and an unique image i've not seen of the 'Dodger' for years!

rogerpalmer2.jpg

Cheers oafcprozac that's exactly the one. Does it exist as a stand-alone picture do you know? I can't help but think it would look amazing as one of those colour splash pics where everything's in black and white apart from Dodge. I can imagine it on a canvas in the front room and the wife going mad at me and making me take it down.

Cheers again fella, woof.

Now if the club sold Redfearn's penalty photo on 70x50 or 80x60 poster and in colour, I'd be first in the queue

to buy it, frame it and take centre stage in my living room.

Come on 'We Are Latics', contact the Chron at sort it out.

Does anyone have a decent photo of Redders stepping up to take that penalty?

My brother-in-law is an artist and I'm tempted to commission him...