Custom Stickers

Someone do us an Oldham Northern soul design and I'll pay some sterling for that.

I had a good idea for a Latics flag when I've got a bit more money but I had a feeling no one except a few soulies would get it.

Not massively knowledgeable when it comes to Northern Soul but is it a fist with 'Keep The Faith' around it?

I am a bit too old for stickers on toilet cisterns, but it would beat a smiley face when I'm marking schoolwork. That design is quality, slap it on a t-shirt and I would buy it in a heartbeat.

We've knicked it, with thanks! We've got tees up for grabs on our website (link in the signature line below). We'll donate a percentage to playershare as and when!

It used to be but they've completely rearranged the fist to make it look more modern and it now says 'We are Northern Soul'.

I've not seen this... How on earth can a fist be more modern? Is there the cuff of a crap sleeve visible round the wrist?

I've not seen this... How on earth can a fist be more modern? Is there the cuff of a crap sleeve visible round the wrist?

I was making a joke at the expensive of our swanky new badge and rebranding. Seriously though, I've seen every town have a decent Northern Soul design except Oldham!

We've knicked it, with thanks! We've got tees up for grabs on our website (link in the signature line below). We'll donate a percentage to playershare as and when!

I'm trying to be true to my word but it says website not available when I try to check out. Quality picture of Ian Wood, that is the very top I wore for p.e. at my manc school, same school Mike Keegan went to, and it never did him any harm.

Sorry, I'm rambling, and with my hay fever that's not good. If needs be I can give you the cash outside the ground, although that may be letting daylight in on magic, I remember arranging to meet Optional from the old JK board outside the Chaddy and he didn't look like I expected.

I was making a joke at the expensive of our swanky new badge and rebranding. Seriously though, I've seen every town have a decent Northern Soul design except Oldham!

:petesake: Completely missed me that one ha!

Anyway it looks like Pine Villains are on the case: http://boundaryclothingco.spreadshirt.co.uk/ktf-soul-tee-multicolour-A24765739/customize/color/323

I'm trying to be true to my word but it says website not available when I try to check out. Quality picture of Ian Wood, that is the very top I wore for p.e. at my manc school, same school Mike Keegan went to, and it never did him any harm.

Sorry, I'm rambling, and with my hay fever that's not good. If needs be I can give you the cash outside the ground, although that may be letting daylight in on magic, I remember arranging to meet Optional from the old JK board outside the Chaddy and he didn't look like I expected.

Sorry you had problems earlier, the online store is working fine now.